I spent Sunday evening making Sister's Easter dress.
I had the fabric left over from the boys' pants of Easters long ago and (of course!) had the ribbon and buttons on hand, so it cost me nothing more than my time. Score.
I had my eye on dresses like this and this and this and this even before I had a little girl, so I knew exactly what I wanted, but knew I could totally DIY something so simple. (I think I may also try to replicate the first one at some point.)
I didn't use a real pattern. After not entirely loving the one I used for her Christmas dress, I pretty much just made this up, combining bits and pieces of that dress and a few other store bought ones she already has. I made another version of the Christmas one since then, but I can't find the link...I guess I forgot to blog about that one.
If anyone's interested in a mini-tute (as in what I did for a size 6 month dress), leave a comment and I'll try to put something together.